Get the family together for some brain-bending fun with these ridiculous Thanksgiving riddles.
With riddles ranging in difficulty from easy to hard, there's something for everyone in this list.
And don't worry, we've also included the answers so you can keep the fun going even after you've been stumped. Happy solving!
1. Why did the turkey go to the party?
Answer: To get a piece of the pie!
2. How does a Pilgrim say "Happy Thanksgiving?"
Answer: With an "I'm Stuffed" joke!
3. Why couldn't the turkey see?
Answer: Because his eyes were closed!
4. Why did Grandma cross the road?
Answer: To get to the other spread!
5. Where does a Pilgram go when he's tired?
Answer: The tired turke-in!
6. What is a turkey's favorite game?
Answer: Railroad Baron!
7. How do you fix a turkey?
Answer: With gravy!
8. What side of a turkey has more feathers?
Answer: The outside!
9. How many letters are in the alphabet?
Answer: There are 11 letters in "THE ALPHABET."
10. Why did King Henry VIII only want to eat at McDonald's on Thanksgiving?
Answer: Seasonal rotators weren't available yet!
11. Why couldn't the turkey go out on Thanksgiving?
Answer: Because he was stuffed!
12. Why did the pumpkin cross the road?
Answer: To get to the other side!
13. What has a head but no body, a bed but no sleep, a mouth but no voice?
Answer: A river
14. I’m alive without breath, I’m as cold as death; I’m never thirsty, though I always drink. What am I?
Answer: A fish
15. What has one bee at one end and five bees at the other?
Answer: A Beehive Bonus
16. What did big Turkey say to little Turkey on Thanksgiving morning?
Answer: Wake up little turkey it's Tofurkey day!
Whether you're looking for an easy laugh or a challenging brainteaser, these Thanksgiving riddles are sure to give you both.
So gather the family around and see who can solve them all first.
They say that family is the best riddle-solving team there is, but sometimes even the best need a little help.
If you're ready to give your grey matter a workout, click on the link below for some of the best family riddles for kids.
With twists and turns that will have you scratching your head, these puzzles are guaranteed to provide hours of fun.